A water station is a must have for Codi members who spend sometimes 8 hours in a row working on their laptops! Here's the best way to create a practical and simple Codi water station that your members will love.
1. Designate an area of the main workspace for your Codi water station
The best 2 options are:
- in the center of the work table (better with water pitchers then jars)
- on a stand alone cabinet
2. Choose what type of water station you'll be getting
It's pretty straight forward, you can get a water jar with a stand, a water pitcher, or individual water bottles.
- The jar on a stand is the most elegant one. You can get one for as little as $20 here. If you want something similar to the picture here: look at this beverage dispenser and this wood support.
- Here's a water pitcher for $18.
- Finally, you can get a pack of 24 individual bottles for $4 but you would need to stock them and order on a regular basis.
3. How much water do members need per day?
According to the U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, an adequate daily fluid intake is about 1 gallon (15.5 cups, 3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men and about 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.
Members can always refill the water jar or pitcher. Plan for 1-3 gallons of water ready for them in the morning.
You're proud of your setup? Share your Codi water station with us on instagram @codiwork! 🙌